Welcome to Industry 4.0
Industry 4.0 is not revolutionary, rather it is the next logical step into the future. It is a matter of properly using the base material that is often already available. Industry 4.0 allows complete transparency, significant savings and the agile control of production processes. Brütsch/Rüegger Tools develops ground-breaking solutions that optimise production using tool, process and status data.
What are the advantages of Industry 4.0?
Industry 4.0 does not have to be a foreign concept — the benefits are much closer to home than you might think. Do complete transparency, significant savings and agile production control sound interesting to you? Then make the most of our expertise and let's digitise your production processes together. Your benefits at a glance:
- Intelligent networking of machines, data and processes
- Complete transparency and agile control of production throughout the entire value-added chain — anytime, anyplace
- Receive and monitor all the relevant key figures
- Identify anomalies
- Make informed decisions based on different patterns and forecasts
- Detect errors in the production process before they even occur
- Optimise throughput times and resources
- Increase your OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) or reduce your production costs — or both where possible
From the digital transformation of production processes to an intelligent factory — achieve it all in just five steps:
Digitisation of data
Collection of data to generate information
Visualisation of existing data and processes
Identification of insights
Smart manufacturing: Forecast preparation and self- optimising machines
Solutions in the metalworking industry
As key components of workpiece manufacturing, CNC processing machines and robots and are digitally networked with one another. This allows you to retain full control over workpiece quality and production efficiency. In addition, you can organise the entire value-added chain so that it is clear from beginning to end. Maintain a continual overview of the processes — from the supplier to the end customer.
Solutions in logistics
Thanks to self-controlled processes, costly stock management errors are a thing of the past. Industry 4.0 technologies help to reduce the capital tied up in your stock over the long term. Monitor your entire logistics process locally and intervene quickly when required — acting rather than reacting reduces costs and increases customer satisfaction.
Solutions in industrial automation
Monitor your workpiece throughout the entire production process — from raw material to the finished product. Design your processes using intelligent Industry 4.0 technologies to reduce production costs in the long term and/or increase productivity. These technologies also makes batch size one production economical.
Solutions in the energy industry
Using Industry 4.0 solutions in the energy industry gives you a clear overview of your energy-producing sources. Intelligent networking of your energy systems allows you to sustainably reduce the costs of regular maintenance. In addition, digital technology enables you to identify problems before they occur. Increased capacity and the sustainable reduction of your production costs are among the key benefits of Industry 4.0, as well as comprehensive security of supply.
Analysis of the ACTUAL situation
- Develop a common understanding
- Assess the ACTUAL situation (procedures, processes, products)
- Perform a feasibility analysis
- Provide a recommendation based on your customer requirements
Definition of the TARGET situation
- Determine the processes (customised for you)
- Define the optimal system integration
- Determine responsibilities
- Develop a business case (prioritising)
Implementation and commissioning
- Create an implementation plan
- Implement your customised system solution
- Carry out tests under real conditions
- Commission the system
- Provide continuous after-sales support — at your premises if required
- Perform software updates for new unforeseen external factors