A complete range for the watchmaking industry and micromechanics: More than 10,000 items from over 220 manufacturers
For decades, customers in the watchmaking industry and microtechnology have relied on our comprehensive range of tools, maintenance materials and operating equipment. Now, we are extending this offer to cover all manufacturing, assembly and service tasks that arise during the product lifecycle of a watch.
Everything for production, assembly and service tasks around the clock
- Measurement technology and quality assurance
- Workbench equipment
- Devices and machinery
- Rack presses
- Hand tools
- Movement holders
- Chemical products and cleaning equipment
- Polishes and abrasives
- Consumables and personal protective equipment
Our exclusive range for the watchmaking industry
With this new product range, companies in the watchmaking industry will now benefit from the premium logistics of Brütsch/Rüegger Tools.
- Specialized assortment for the watch industry and micromechanics
- Minimal ordering effort, everything from one source
- Proven logistics know-how
- Worldwide shipping
We meet all your requirements with the largest core range on the market and flexible special procurement. Save time and money with our solutions for e-business and e-procurement, as well as data and transaction management.
- Brütsch/Rüegger Tools is a central supplier for all MRO needs
- Reduced procurement and process costs
- Flexible special procurement
- e-business and e-procurement solutions
- 99% delivery capacity
- Same-day delivery service
Worldwide supply of service centres
Customs clearance formalities can become a complex issue, depending on the country and the goods. For the benefit of our EU customers, we have EU supplier status. The recipient therefore pays no customs costs or disbursement fee, and only pays the import turnover tax.
- Delivery anywhere in Europe within 24 hours
- EU customs clearance
- Delivery anywhere in the world within 48 hours
- Customs tariff numbers/maintenance of country of origin data