Prescription safety glasses service
Customised reliable protection
At least 50% of all employees under the age of 40 now wear contact lenses or glasses. Therefore, when carrying out dangerous work, they need safety glasses that are customised to them. For some time, the vast majority of safety officers in the industry have been providing these employees with prescription safety glasses according to EN 166 free of charge.
The process of achieving prescription safety glasses is simple:
- Brütsch/Rüegger Tools sends you a protective glasses set
- You and your employees can try them comfortably at your premises.You and your employees can try them comfortably at your premises.
- As soon as you have found the right glasses that sit well, take a photo of your face from the front with the selected glasses.
- The photo and prescription are sent to Brütsch/Rüegger Tools via e-mail.
- You will receive your glasses after approx. 3–4 weeks in a case engraved with your name.
- Then you can carry out your work with excellent protection and razor-sharp, 20:20 vision.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Simple, fast and reliable determination of digital image data.
- Saves work time and money
- Electronic ordering via e-mail.
- The process from data acquisition to ordering takes place at your premises.
- Employees don't have to leave their workstations.
- Cost transparency